Door Holders and Closers
Door holders/closers can play an important role in controlling smoke migration in a building. Door holders are normally energized to magnetically hold doors open. In the event of a fire emergency, the fire alarm control panel or other compatible control means will release the magnet allowing the door to close to prevent the spread of smoke. Doors may be manually closed or opened when the door holder is energized.
- Multiple mounting options - Semi-flush wall mount for shallow box applications; surface wall mount with matching box; flush wall mount with recessed magnet for low profile applications; Floor mount, for single or double doors.
- Finish options - High luster plating of chrome, brass, or dark bronze. Powdercoated in chrome or dark bronze.
- Low current, multi-voltage design reduces power supply and battery demands - Models are available for operation with 24 VDC, 24 VAC, or 120 VAC. An internal full wave rectifier allows AC or DC operation and provides switching transient suppression.
- Rated holding force - Availabel holding forces range from 20 lbs (9 kg) minimum up to 110 lbs (49.8 kg).
- Quick and easy installation - Self-adjusting swivel catch plate adjusts to door alignment changes. A range of available models allow mounting to wood, metal and concrete surfaces.
- UL listed to Standard 228
- Additional Information
- Related Products