For applications requiring compatible Simplex fire alarm control panel with UL listed versions of MX/MZX Technology peripherals, the MX Loop Interface Module provides the necessary communications, monitoring, and control for up to 250 addressable MX devices per loop. Multiple MX Loop Interface Modules can be installed for increased capacity.
- MX Peripherals provide - Soft addressing of devices performed using the 801AP programming tool; Device addresses may be changed at the front panel
- Compatible addressable devices include:
- Sensor base operation is available with built-in: isolator; or with built-in loop powered sounder; or with separately powered sounder
- Single and dual I/O modules
- Relay, signal, monitor, and separate line-powered isolator modules
- Indoor and outdoor break glass call points
- Single and Dual action manual stations