Notification Appliance Point-to-Point Circuit Designer Tool
The IDNAC Point-to-Point Circuit Designer Tool is designed to facilitate easy and accurate design and layout of IDNAC addressable notification appliance circuits.
Key features include:
- Fast and simple device selection spreadsheet
- Voltage Drop and Current Calculation support for Class A, Class B and mixed Class A & B circuits
- Easy calculation of T-Tapped Circuits
- IDNAC Repeater support - Class A, B & Extended Mode selections
- Circuit Tree View with Easily Identifiable Tap Levels
- Exportable Project View for Submittal Packages
- Creation of One Line Riser Drawing of Circuits
Note: Microsoft Excel is required to run IDNAC Point to Point Circuit Designer
Summary of IDNAC Point to Point Circuit Designer Features:
Device Type & Characteristics, Wire Selection, and Connection Type
- Device type dropdown menu choices include all of the latest IDNAC devices, DCAI cards, Repeaters, Isolation Modules, T-Taps, J-Boxes and Terminal Cabinets.
- Device characteristic options include candela selection, wire gauge & length, and full selection of connection options to circuit; series connection, T-Tap parallel, return to Tap, return to circuit root, tie to branch, tie to repeater and terminal cabinet connection.
- Item point label support
- Direct PID entry for device selection option
- Automatic device addressing options
Circuit Designer Flexibility
- Allows choice of Class A, Class B or mixed Class A & B circuits; example of last: Class B isolated circuits on multiple floors fed from a Class A riser loop.
- Repeater Extended Mode option supported
- Circuit Designer has option to hide/ show point labels and Class A calcs when not being utilized.
- Project View design layout can be edited to fit submittal package requirements; hide/unhide option is unlocked.
- Circuit Drawing option will create a graphic representation of the circuit design that can exported to submittal package or drawing.
- Full feature suite allows editing of previously entered items without need for restart of design; Copy/Paste Devices, Insert/Remove Rows, Readdress Devices and Reset T-Taps.
Use the link below to download the latest version of the Circuit Designer
IDNAC Point to Point Circuit Designer
- Additional Information
- Related Products
Additional Product Information