The Simplex 4004R is a two-hazard releasing system that incorporates big-panel features into a small and cost-effective package. Its dual hazards can be programmed to provide an agent release for one hazard and preaction or deluge for the other, giving a high degree of flexibility and protection. With the early detection capability of the agent release hazard, the fire should be extinguished before the preaction or deluge system is activated.
- Fire alarm control panel designed specifically for suppression release operation - 4004R panel is purpose built suppression release panel whose features include:
- Four initiating device circuits (IDCs)
- Two notification appliance circuits (NACs)
- Two releasing appliance circuits (RACs)
- Two special purpose monitor inputs (SPMs) that accept manual release request and manual abort request for Agent Release systems, and waterflow and supervisory for Preaction or Deluge systems
- Three auxiliary relays with selectable functions
- Suppression release operation - Supported release modes include:
- Automatic extinguishing release
- Deluge and preaction sprinkler system release
- Dual or single hazard area protection
- Combined agent release and preaction operation
- Audible Escalation of Events - Stage 1 activates Temporal or 20 bpm March Time pattern; Stage 2 activates 120 bpm March Time pattern to indicate release timer active; Release activates On Steady to indicate release timer expired and actuator is activated.
- Event Log - A 50-point historical log allows you to investigate the cause of a release after the event.
- Flexible Programming - The 4004R can be programmed from the ront panel or from a PC.