Simplex 4100ES Fire Alarm Control Panel
4100ES addressable fire alarm control panels support up to 2,500 points, fire alarm and emergency voice communication, self-testing notification appliances and IP based networking. With scalable architecture and future-proof design, 4100ES panels are ideal for medium to large facilities and multi-building campus style networks. All Simplex addressable panels rely on TrueAlarm addressable detectors.
- Next-generation life-safety platform delivers added power, Internet connectivity and remote service capabilities -Simplex led the industry with the 4100U system. Now, with the 4100ES platform, we’ve added a suite of technology and service improvements that can make everyone’s job easier, from contractors to facility managers and building owners, by improving serviceability, reducing costs and saving time.
- IP networking offers speed and flexibility at every stage - ES Net IP networking technology unlocks powerful benefits for life safety systems. Faster data rates and a wide range of wiring media choices delivers greater efficiency in installation, operation and maintenance. And because IP is a standard, proven technology, as it continues to evolve over time, so will ES Net, making your life safety network more resilient and future-proof.
- TrueAlert Addressable Appliance and Speaker Compatible - The 4100ES system can directly control Simplex's revolutionary new TrueAlert ES addressable notification appliances and speakers.
- Easier installation and upgrades - Projects that require a phased installation can leverage the benefits of Install Mode. While in this mode, the 4100ES will provide a single system trouble alert for points that are programmed in the system but haven’t yet been wired—or are wired but not yet commissioned.
- Increased connectivity helps reduce downtime - With TrueInsight Remote Service, the 4100ES system maintains a constant, highly secured central station connection. The technology enables our remote service center to be notified in the event of a trouble condition. Specialized service technicians can then perform a remote diagnosis of the system issue – an advancement that helps reduce maintenance time, service visits and business disruption.
- Secure storage for improved access and compliance - Our Mass Storage Device stores and archives vital data within the panel, such as system software programs, as-built drawings for the fire alarm system, inspection/test reports and other critical site information. No extra cabinets are needed in the control room, and everything is within easy reach. Plus, the Mass Storage Device is supervised so you can be alerted in the event of removal or failure.
- Additional Information
- Related Products
Additional Product Information
A variety of accessories are available for TrueAlarm products. These include UL Listed protective guards for sensors and a UL Listed weatherproof enclosure for protecting outdoor duct detectors.