Simplex 4100ES Fire Alarm Control Unit
4100ES addressable fire alarm control units support up to 3,000 points, voice communication, suppression release control, IP based networking, a touch screen interface, and self-testing notification appliances. With scalable architecture and future-proof design, the 4100ES is ideal for medium to large facilities and multi-building campus style networks. All Simplex addressable control units rely on TrueAlarm addressable detectors.
- Advanced life-safety platform delivers power, flexibility, and high speed network connectivity -Simplex led the industry with the 4100U system. Now, with the 4100ES platform, we’ve added a suite of technology and service improvements that can make everyone’s job easier, from contractors to facility managers and building owners, by improving serviceability, reducing costs and saving time.
- IP networking offers speed and flexibility at every stage - ES Net IP networking technology unlocks powerful benefits for life safety systems. Faster data rates and a wide range of wiring media choices delivers greater efficiency in installation, operation and maintenance. And because IP is a standard, proven technology, as it continues to evolve over time, so will ES Net, making your life safety network more resilient and future-proof.
- TrueAlert Addressable Appliance and Speaker Compatible - The 4100ES system can directly control Simplex's revolutionary new TrueAlert ES addressable notification appliances and speakers.
- Easier installation and upgrades - Projects that require a phased installation can leverage the benefits of Install Mode. While in this mode, the 4100ES will provide a single system trouble alert for points that are programmed in the system but haven’t yet been wired—or are wired but not yet commissioned.
- ES Touch Screen Display - This optional large color touch screen makes it easy for operators to see what’s happening vastly reduces scrolling, and is a great option for facilities where quick access to information and aesthetics are essential.
- Suppression release - Compatible with the full range of SIMPLEX suppression release peripherals and maintenance switches, the 4010ES is a flexible solution for controlling single or multi-hazard suppression systems.
- Secure storage for improved access and compliance - Our Mass Storage Device stores and archives vital data within the panel, such as system software programs, as-built drawings for the fire alarm system, inspection/test reports and other critical site information. No extra cabinets are needed in the control room, and everything is within easy reach. Plus, the Mass Storage Device is supervised so you can be alerted in the event of removal or failure.
- Additional Information
- Related Products
Additional Product Information
A variety of accessories are available for TrueAlarm products. These include UL Listed protective guards for sensors and a UL Listed weatherproof enclosure for protecting outdoor duct detectors.