Simplex TrueSite Workstation
The Simplex TrueSite Workstation is a next generation platform that manages an entire fire and life safety network from a single location. This PC-based graphical command center provides centralized network annunciation, historical logging, report generation, and control of fire alarm network points. TrueSite Workstations can support 7 network loops with as many as 686 Simplex panels, and can seamlessly integrate competitive panels using an Agency-Listed DACR option. Touch-screen operation combined with an intuitive graphical user interface and custom, event-specific operator instructions can help accelerate response to an emergency and control your training costs.
The Simplex TrueSite Workstation supports up to 60 concurrent remote client connections and leverages the customer's existing LAN/WAN for remote annunciation deployment.
- TrueSite Workstation at a Glance -
- Monitor and control up to 250,000 devices
- Support seven network loops and as many as 686 panels
- Monitor any brand of control panel using agency listed digital alarm communicators
- Store historical data for up to 500,000 events
- Graphically display information and events on a campus-wide site map and individual building floor plans
- Fast emergency response and notification - The TrueSite Workstation has been designed to support fast, efficient response to emergency situations. In an emergency, TrueSite receives incoming data from system devices and then automatically provides operators with colour coded action messages; customisable WAV file based audio notifications; and detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to respond to the specific condition.
- Simultaneous display of graphical and textual alarm data on up to four display screens - Helps system operators quickly assess system activity and respond rapidly to an emergency. TrueSite also includes highly configurable email event notification capabilities, extending the power of the system to mobile and offsite team members.
- High resolution colour graphics - With an advanced graphical user interface, the TrueSite Workstation provides touchscreen or mouse-driven access to all system control features. It can import building site plans and graphically display fire, emergency, supervisory and trouble conditions occurring on the network. Higher screen resolutions provide additional space for detailed graphics. Plus, pan and zoom technology makes it easy to zero in on a specific point of interest.
- Seamless integration, outstanding survivability -
At a time when interoperability and continuity are more critical than ever, the TrueSite system combines seamless integration with industry leading survivability. Using its Digital Alarm Communication Receiver (DACR) interface, TrueSite can accept alarm information from virtually any control panel. This enables TrueSite to tie together, in an integrated solution, control panels from other vendors as well as panels in locations too remote to be networked. The TrueSite system is further distinguished by its exceptional survivability. Unlike some other systems, the TrueSite workstation operates as an actual node on the fire alarm network. This architecture has the advantage of providing true peer-to-peer linkage with all panels on the network, thereby fortifying the TrueSite system’s ability to continue operations even if a catastrophic event cripples other parts of the network.
- Additional Information
- Related Products
Additional Product Information